New Apartments for Rent in The Heights, Houston
CDC Eviction Suspension Tenant Information
Posted by virtual leasing systems employee & filed under Uncategorized.
We are now accepting applications starting April 17, 2018, please bring the following documents with you:
- Social security cards for all household members
- Birth certificates for all occupants under the age of 18
- Driver’s license for everyone 18 years or old – if no license state issued ID
- If employed – last six weeks of consecutive check stubs
- Benefit award letters for all members of the household – such as social security/social security disability, veterans benefits, pensions
- Current award letters from TANF, unemployment benefits, workers compensation, etc.
- Court ordered Child Support and alimony documents
- Information on 401K, retirement accounts, etc.
- Married couple $25.50
- Initial Individual $16.50, $11.00 each additional household member 18 and older