New Apartments for Rent in The Heights, Houston
Accessibility Statement for Multifamily Property Websites
Virtual Leasing Systems is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Virtual Leasing Systems takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Multifamily Property Websites:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Multifamily Property Websites is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Multifamily Property Websites. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Multifamily Property Websites:
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of Multifamily Property Websites relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Multifamily Property Websites, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Multifamily Property Websites:
- Interactive Google Maps: because . . .
- Virtual Tours: because . . .
Virtual Leasing Systems assessed the accessibility of Multifamily Property Websites by the following approaches:
Last edited: 6.25.19
- Periodic review from independent third parties
We are now accepting applications starting April 17, 2018, please bring the following documents with you:
- Social security cards for all household members
- Birth certificates for all occupants under the age of 18
- Driver’s license for everyone 18 years or old – if no license state issued ID
- If employed – last six weeks of consecutive check stubs
- Benefit award letters for all members of the household – such as social security/social security disability, veterans benefits, pensions
- Current award letters from TANF, unemployment benefits, workers compensation, etc.
- Court ordered Child Support and alimony documents
- Information on 401K, retirement accounts, etc.
- Married couple $25.50
- Initial Individual $16.50, $11.00 each additional household member 18 and older